Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's Official: Blondes Have More Fun!

Of course it may just be that seniors have more fun. I've only been a senior three days now and I just can't believe how much I love it!!! I highly recommend it to those kids who think they need to graduate early. I knew I was going to love this as soon as I realized that none of my teachers were passing out their extremely specific school supply lists. (See Pimp My Pack) The teachers are totally lenient about everything from chewing gum to being late to class. Also, on B days (we're doing block schedule this year) during 4th period I am "counselor assistant" which is code for "really long lunch break but this is a closed campus so we have to keep you in the building". I've spoken to past "counselor assistants" and they say that on the off chance that one of the counselors notices that you're there you might have to copy some papers, but otherwise feel free to go to all three lunches, read, or do homework.

But back to the blonde part. The Saturday before school started my plan was to get my hair highlighted. But what happened was that my hair was pretty much dyed blonde. I LOVE IT. I think it looks great. Everyone at school was surprised but they all said they thought it was great.

Before:

After:


Yeah... I'm not sure what's up with that face. I think I was talking to Daniel.



4 comments:

Mom in Mendon said...

You look GREAT! I have a darling picture of you when you were little and your hair was that VERY shade. You've just gone back to your true color. (Did you get a fan to blow on your face to get that movie star hair-do?) Love you millions.
xoxox Grandma

Bundy 6 Pak said...

Hey now! Blondes may get noticed, but brunettes get remembered!! Aww, what ever...I am so jealous!!
love your shoes!

Robin said...

Beautiful, Robin!

Erin said...

smokin hot. love the color, it looks totally YOU!