Monday, August 25, 2008

High School Take 4

The first day of school is today!



Okay so I looked all over the internet for the seen in Ferris Bueller's Day Off where Ben Stein is calling role. I had no luck. So instead I wrote up the diologue which isn't nearly as exciting.



Economics Teacher: Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?

Simone: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Economics Teacher: Thank you, Simone

Simone: No problem whatsoever.



I can't wait for this year!

1 comments:

grams said...

Hi Robin, I love reading your blog. You sound like you are getting the most out of everyday and that you don't become discouraged. Those attributes will get you ahead in life. I'm so proud of you- you rock! XOXOXO grams