Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pimp My Pack

On the 25th of August school will be back in session. This week we went to Target to buy our school supplies. In high school you don't get supply lists until the first day of school. Each teacher will then explain what they "expect you to have every day when you walk through the door". You know which teachers you'll like because they will say, "Just have paper and a writing utensils, okay?" The worst teachers are the ones who give you a long list with particulars like "green highlighter" and then they explain to you why it HAS to be green. About four months later though, you realize you never have used said highlighter in that class. But I digress.

All I needed for now was a new bag for school. I remembered that for Christmas last year mom had given me a bunch of surfing and island-ish iron-on patches.


I also had a small collection of pin-on buttons just sitting in my room. So I bought a generic messenger bag and spent this afternoon ironing and pinning! I think it looks great.









5 comments:

Bundy 6 Pak said...

I love it! I am doing that for Kena! Kena thought that was SOOO awesome.

Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Very cool! The bag looks great!!

Robin said...

It does look great, Robin. Good job! Excited about your new blog!

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

Forget the bag Robin, YOU look great! See ya in 2010 at the AGGIE events.

Shannon said...

I love personalized fashions! The bag looks great!