Monday, April 27, 2009

I Know The Story is Overdone...

But the guy is SO cute!


A bunch of friends and I have recently been bit buy the Zac Efron bug. Be it High School Musical or Hairspray, we are head-over-heels for this boy. So now, despite the fact that we KNOW that the chances of this movie being good are slim to none, we are all going to see 17 Again tonight.


I think I have a good idea of how good this movie will be from a conversation I had at work the other night with a girl named Farrar.


Farrar: Robin! I saw 17 Again last night. It's sooooo good, and Zac Efron is sooooooo hot!


Me: Good! I wanted to see that!


Farrar: Yeah! And then I saw Hannah Montana! It was so awesome!!


Me: Ah...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Is it sick and wrong for a 30 something year old to find Zac Efron hot? I guess not so hot that I am going to the theatre to see him in 17 Again but I am sure I will rent it at some point. :)

Nana Donna said...

Hey, I think Zac's pretty amazing myself and I'm a grandma!

Robin, thank you so much for sending me your sacrament meeting talk. I used a lot of it in my priesthood lesson and the girls really injoyed knowing about your testimony.

Love ya, Aunt Donna