Thursday, December 11, 2008

Exciting News!!!

Tonight was The Speech and Debate Club annual progressive dinner. I had so much fun. After our dessert stop, we went caroling and then just hung around and talked laughed. Such a great night! I got home and checked my facebook and put some cozy clothes on. I decided to check my e-mail (something I don't really do anymore) and I was surprised to see an e-mail from Utah State admissions.

I JUST RECEIVED MY FIRST COLLEGE ACCEPTANCE LETTER FROM UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY!!!

I'm so excited! I'm still waiting for my letter from the University of Utah and I need to finish my interviews for BYU. What a great day!!

7 comments:

Salem said...

Nice work Robin! Congrats.

Shannon said...

Congratulations, Robyn! That really is exciting. If you do decide to attend Utah State be sure to pack lots of long underwear...it is FREEZING up there in the wintertime!!! brrrr

Robin said...

Congratulations, Robin! How exciting!

Megan said...

HOORAY FOR ROBIN!

and by the way it is cold here...

Robin said...

Thanks everyone! Hopefully I'll be able to give you more good news when I hear back from the University of Utah...

Mom in Mendon said...

Grandpa Mac says,"There's no sense in waiting!" Love you, Sweetie.

Bundy 6 Pak said...

Yeah Robin!!Your one smart cookie, Congrats!!