Friday, November 21, 2008

The REAL Twilight Zone

Like every teenage girl, I too am a huge fan of Twilight. But it still makes me laugh when I see the amount of sheer insanity that it creates. Every girl in my school has been freaking out this week. All midnight showings in the three theatres we have in the Tyler area were sold out like three weeks ago. If you say, quietly to your neighbor, the phrase, "Do you want to go see that movie?" at least two girls within a five foot raidius will immediately stop what they're doing and shriek, "WHAT MOVIE?!?!". It hasn't escaped the notice of the faculty at my school and all of them have made jokes about it. About two days ago my favorite teacher (English) Mrs. Brody was totally making fun of these books. But yesterday when I walked into her classroom this was on her board.



I cannot wait to go see it tonight!!!

4 comments:

R-Eight said...

Awesome!

Mindi said...

looks like she got sucked in just like the rest of us......SHOCKER!

Shannon said...

Natalie is a junior high school teacher and she hasn't wanted to read the books because all the girls are just as you mentioned...freaking out. I talked to Natalie last night and apparently she has been a closet reader and just finished the 1st book and has started the 2nd and loves it. It's not only the young girls that are crazy about it, the "young" ladies in my ward are all going to the movie tonight. We are planning to go to a restaurant after so we can talk all about what we loved about the movie. CRAZY girls are we! Have fun at the movie tonight!

Salem said...

That is pretty funny. So how was it?
I want to hear details, I'm not sure when I will get to see it.